About Burnt Store Marina
LIFESTYLELiving in Burnt Store Marina is a "Lifestyle." If you enjoy boating, fishing, golf, or tennis you'll be right at home here in the marina. Burnt Store Marina has direct gulf access through Charlotte Harbor with a variety of Boat Charters available for those who might want to fish, sail, or just walk on the beach picking up sea shells. Our community has wonderful amenities such as: 27 hole executive golf course, Pro Shop, 525 wet slips, 350 dry slips, fitness and activity club, tennis courts, heated swimming pools, spas, and restaurants for both casual and formal dining.
- Burnt Store Marina offers biking and walking within the 640 acre gated community. We have a great Activities and Events Club providing plenty of social activities you'll want to be a part of. Come and join us for golf or tennis lessons, special events, a round of golf, or any one of our many classes. You'll also want to check out the Live Entertainment on the deck at Cass Cay. Burnt Store Marina accommodates vessels up to 100 ft. with deep water wet slips and dry boat storage.
- Vacationing in Burnt Store Marina can be so much fun you'll want to move here! If you're considering a South Florida vacation we encourage you to visit our area.
SEARCH BURNT STORE MARINA
Our Real Estate Database
- Realtime accurate Listing data
- Century 21 in Burnt Store Marina offers an exclusive realtime MLS listings database to those who are interested in Burnt Store Marina property. Our real estate database is more accurate than Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and other search engines found on the internet. We update our MLS database a minimum of four (4) times per day which allows us to provide the most accurate search results in the area. When a listing goes into "pending status" it is purged immediately. When you search for a property on C21 Burnt Store you are looking at "Active" MLS listings.
- Golf, Boating, Fishing, Tennis and more
- We have Single Family Homes, Condos, Villas and Townhouses both on and off the waterways. Contact Ron direct at 239-848-6856 in the marina for your piece of paradise!